Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summertime

Well, I'm starting fresh with this blog...and its going to be different then either of my other blogs. But I hope y'all enjoy it anyways. : )

Summer is about halfway over already...and I can't believe its went by so fast! But its been a great summer so far, and it looks to be just as great as time goes on. I've spent so much time just hanging out with my friends, and thats my favorite way to spend summer time! I have the greatest friends a girl could ask for. : ) I can't wait to see how much more fun we'll have together this summer.

I've been applying for a job everywhere...with no luck so far. No luck until today anyways...I got a call this afternoon about a job! And I have an interview tomorrow afternoon...so please be praying that I get this job! I am in great need of a job...and the funds that come along with a job! =P I'll try and post tomorrow and let y'all know how the interview goes.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi Katie:)

I am curious as to what you plan on doing differently?!

Praying for a smooth interview!

Love,
Jenna

Katie said...

I guess I don't really plan on doing anything different...its just kinda gonna be a little more relaxed then my other blogs were. : )

Rachel said...

Hi Katie!
Praying your interview goes well tomorrow! I am glad to have you back :)

Blessings!
Rachel M.

Jennifer said...

Yay!!!! You're blogging again! I love the background! I'm so glad your back! I hope the interview goes well!

Hannah Elisabeth said...

Welcome back to the wonderful world of blogging...I was hoping you'd come back soon! :) :) Praying for your interview! <3

Sharon said...

Yay!! You're blogging again! :)