Thursday, July 15, 2010

Interview Update...

Well, I had the interview today...and I think it went quite well actually!
I've never had an interview before...but I'm pretty sure it went well. : )

The job sounds great...just what I'm looking for in a job. : )

The manager said she is going to call my references and the will give me a call tomorrow or Monday to let me know whether I've got the job or not. : )

So please keep praying!!

And I'll post again as soon as I hear about the job!

Oh I don't think I mentioned this yet...if I get it, I'll be working as a cashier at Staples. =)

3 comments:

Calvary said...

Praying it works out!


~Michaila
http://learningleaningloving.blogspot.com

Jessy Jones said...

Hi Katie!

I haven't been on blogger for a while... Ang showed me your new blog. You did get the job, right? Well, whether you did or not or don't know yet, I'll pray anyway. Speaking of which, could you pray for me about getting my permit? I guess you probably know I've got Micah's book now, & I've read some of it already. I can't wait! Anyway, I'll see you Sunday!

jess

Jocelyn said...

Hope you get it!!